09-11-2013 07:17 AM
Hi, so when you say they won't register are you seeing a particular error msg? Does it look like they clicked into place properly?
FYI, check out the youtube playlist for replacing cartridges
09-11-2013 07:24 AM
the cartridges click into place and the error message says not enough ink in cyan cartridge and shows cyan with an exclamation mark on screen.
09-11-2013 07:43 AM
Ok, so try the steps in the document below...
Please let me know how you get on
09-11-2013 07:53 AM
If the printer is no good I will buy a new one, but I have just spent £80.00 on cartridges and wonder if I would get the monay back.
09-11-2013 08:14 AM
Is the printer still in warranty?
09-12-2013 05:26 AM
Sure, check out the link below.....
Could you please let us know how you get on?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?