04-23-2014 01:22 AM
I HAVE HP INKJET 1000 SERIES PRINTER WHICH USES 61 CATRIDGE AFTER REFILING THE BLACK, THE PRINTER CANOT AXCEPT IT AGAIN. IT GIVES ME A MESSAGE CATRIDGE FAILURE OR DAMAGE, SOMETIMES INCOMPACTBLE.
PLEASE HELP ME, HOW DO I RESET THE PRINTER TO ACEPT THE CATRIDGE?
05-14-2014 08:26 PM
It could had been a physical damage after refilling and warranty will be void. We encourage usage of genuine HP products to prevent damage to printhead and printer.
While I am an HP employee, I am not a expert on all our products. If I offer advice, I'm not speaking for HP on how to solve an issue, but I'll do my personal best to help you.Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?