05-05-2012 04:37 AM
05-10-2012 12:56 AM - edited 05-10-2012 12:56 AM
Hi.. everybody. why my hp deskjet 1000 tricolor cartrdge is unable to print anything? "INK CARTRIDGE FAILURE" i have replace with new cartridge but still INK CARTRIDGE FAILURE. help me please.
check out nozzles and also if you refilled your cartridge it may be the smart chip
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?