05-21-2012 08:24 AM
An ink cartridge leaked. I cleaned up what ink I could and replaced the cartridge and am getting an error. "The Printhead installed is not intended for use in this printer, or is damaged." I replaced the ink cartridge again. I still have the same error and I can't clear the message. I've rebooted, reinstalled driver, and don't know what to do next. I'm using Windows 7 operating system.
05-25-2012 07:07 AM
I am having the same exact problem with all brand new cartridges, no ink leaks, spills nothing. Have you found a resolution? I'm ready to pull my hair out!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?