05-14-2014 03:57 AM
Just purchased cartridges black and tricolour 121 here in Abu Dhabi,
Package confirms compatibility w/ ENVY110 devices, though printer does not recognise them.
Printer is originaly from UK, current location UAE.
Is there any solution, could software of the printer updated?
Thanks in advance
05-14-2014 04:21 AM
Please use the following instructions and contact HP for a fix:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?