08-08-2014 05:29 AM
I recently purchased a HP61XL Ink Cartridge online. This is supposed to be compatible with my HP Deskjet 1000 J110a. I inserted the cartridge and an error came up. I believe it to be a regional error. I contacted HP Support call service and the lady did not help or give any advice. She said she only had regional codes for the UK and could not help. The cartridge was sent from america and made in malaysia. I had been looking for ink in shops for months that matched my printer and could not find any; that is why I sourced the ink online. It does not bother me if I need to reset a region etc as long as I can use my printer to print! I would appreciate any help.
08-08-2014 06:53 AM
Do I understand from your post that you are in the UK and ordered a HP61XL from America?
The correct supply for the UK is HP301\HP301XL.
You can find all your supplies online in the UK HP store with the follwoing link
I would advise returning the HP61XL supply and purcahse the correct supply for your region.
If you have moved the printer between regions support should be able to do a region reset under the cartridge warranty.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?