01-18-2014 12:58 PM
I bought a HP 61 ink cartridge and it came with a HP 122 ink cartridge inside of the HP 61 packaging. I have been unable to get ahold of anyone to get my $22 back and I am unsure of what to do next. This site has put me on a wild goose chase and I spent hours on hold to talk to a call agent.
01-18-2014 08:20 PM
I will ask to have this case escalated, someone should contact you through private messaging.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
01-20-2014 05:51 AM
Hi there TG2010
Could I please ask that you take a photo of the cartridge and the package itself? This will help when I feed back to the packaging folks. Also, I will send you a private message on this (check out envelope at top right)
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?