Question

Student
graciet2005
Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)
Accepted Solution

Ink cartriges

hey all,

are the in cartriges the same in the photosmart 5510 & the 6150 (or are the B211a cartirges the same as the B111a).

i have a friend who wants to give me their cartriges that are unused but i need to check this out. i have the 6510.

i looked in the online store and they have the same number on the '564' but i'm still not sure.

if someone could let me know that would be great as i'd never say no to a freebie!

thanks heaps,

gracie

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

Re: Ink cartriges

Hi,

There is a list of printers in the following link:

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/genuine-hp-ink-cartridges-no-564-set-5-cartridges-1/

(My printer uses 564 ink cartridges but is not in the list, could be due to different country/region).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 3 of 4 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]

Here is the link for the 564 ink cartridge specifications page from the HP Home and Home Office Store. On this page you find the overview for the product and if you click on the compatible printers tab, it will supply you with a list of all the printers that the ink can be used in to print. I hope that this helps. 

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Regents Professor
lions99
Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)

@smithalex252, the cartridges you bought, are they new or refilled? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation