12-08-2011 06:10 PM
My C6180 all-in-one printer will not allow me to print in color. I replaced the magenta cartridge that was empty yet it still won't print in color. The ink level shows that it is full. When trying to print the messege "to print in color: please install the magenta cartridge or continue and print in black" still pops up. I have run all of the diagnostic printer tests and they print in color perfectly. Also I downloaded 'HPPDU.EXE' and it showed that there were no issues with the printer.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?