Question

Student
Jgstary
Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Ink system failure 0xc19a0022

Hello,
I reset the printer and clean the printer-head. Then I reset the printer again and still have error message. Model B209a. Can you help thanks!
HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 2 of 2 (421 Views)

Re: Ink system failure 0xc19a0022

Hi jgstary, sorry to hear that you are getting an Ink system failure on your printer. I see that you have already done the reset's on your printer. One other step I would like you to take is to please make sure you have the Power cable connected to a wall outlet and NOT in a Power Bar/Strip. HP printers already have a built in surge protector and if you have it in a Bar/Strip, the printer will not get all the power needed to function properly and it will cause false errors on the display screen. Here is a document that explains the issues with the Issues when Connected to an Uninterruptible Power Supply/Power Strip/Surge Protector .   Once you have the printer back on, if you are still getting the “Ink system failure” error, please click on the following link to troubleshoot 'Ink System Failure' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel .

If the issue is still on the screen, please contact HP Total Care at 1-800-474-6836 or if you are outside North America, please Contact HP Worldwide.

Thanks for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation