Question

Student
Sharontoms77
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Inkjet printer - colour wont print

I have a HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-one printer.  I have been on holiday for 1 week and have just tried to use my printer but some of the colours wont print.  I have printed a self test report and the only boxes that appear are the black and yellow (although the yellow box is actually blue/purple) the light cyan, cyan, light magenta and magenta boxes are blank. 

I only ever use HP cartridges and have never had a problem before.  The cartridges are not emply.

I have tried to clean the print heads and have also aligned the printer.  I started to colaborate the colours but cancelled that becasue I couldn't see the colours becasue the wont print. 

Please help

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: Inkjet printer - colour wont print

Hi Sharontoms77,

Welcome to the HP forums!

I see you have a Photosmart 3210 that is having issues printing all of the colors. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will certainly do my best to assist you!

I will recommend that you navigate through a few of the documents in this Print quality/Defective printouts link that has 8 documents in relation to this subject.

If you're not able to get the printer printing the colors properly with these documents it may be time to call HP Tech Support for your area and inquire about the trade in and trade up program.

Hope this helps, have a great weekend :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation