Question

Honor Student
Yogilynn02
Message 1 of 5 (151 Views)

Installing ink cartridges after moving to US fro UK

Ok, so I see this is not a new problem. How can I get someone at HP to help me regionalise my printer to the US ink from the UK ink. Followed the instructions I've found here so far. 1 have UK ink in printer, 2. Have US ink bought and standing by, 3 called the number on HP's web site and spoke to someone. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE!! Said they would call back. 4 hours later I AM STILL WAITING. Can ANYONE help me get in touch with someone who knows what to do!!!!
HP Support Agent
RnRMusicMan
Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)

Re: Installing ink cartridges after moving to US fro UK

Hi Yogilynn02,

Welcome to the HP Forums! :smileyhappy:

I understand that you frustrated and are trying to get your ink cartridges regionalized.

I would try the US Tech Support one more time, as they should be able to help.

Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

Hope this information helps, and have a good day. :smileyhappy:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Honor Student
Yogilynn02
Message 3 of 5 (84 Views)

Still waiting for tech support to solve my problem. They managed to uninstall my printer from my computer and then told me that the software was corrupted. I've been waiting 10 days for them to phone me back with the solution! It's very frustrating as I have no way to call that technician back to find out what the hold up is. Not happy with HP. Whey is this such a difficult thing to do?
HP Support Agent
RnRMusicMan
Message 4 of 5 (62 Views)

I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages,

this post: "http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-to-check-your-messages/t..." has instructions.

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Support Agent
JeffHelp
Message 5 of 5 (57 Views)

04/25/14 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation