09-15-2011 11:03 PM - edited 09-15-2011 11:04 PM
Unfortunately, you can only use HP 60 black and color and HP 60 XL black and color cartridges on this printer. If it's still not opened or not yet installed on the printer, you can return the ink back to the purchase point for replacement.
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies