09-15-2011 11:03 PM - edited 09-15-2011 11:04 PM
Unfortunately, you can only use HP 60 black and color and HP 60 XL black and color cartridges on this printer. If it's still not opened or not yet installed on the printer, you can return the ink back to the purchase point for replacement.
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?