01-28-2014 06:59 PM
My black ink stopped working after I changed a black cartridge on my C140a All-In-One PhotoSmart printer. I got alignment errors. I followed every step to fix the problem. After soaking and cleaning the print head I get an ink system failure warning. Now what?
01-28-2014 10:38 PM
Is your printer the Photosmart c410a? I would suggest removing the printhead, cleaning the electrical contacts and then reinstalling it. If that does not resolve the issue and your printer is the Photosmart c410a the page here may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?