05-26-2012 03:30 PM
I replaced three Officejet Pro 8500 A910 cartridges (original. Y M and C all XL, 940). On the printer support page the ink levels are not at 100%. Nog even after refreshing several times. The yellow even is at 75% and M and C at 90 or so. This is annoying because those cartridges are expensive.
Anybody knows what could be the reason for this?
05-31-2012 02:02 PM
Try reseating the ink cartridges and then emoving power from the product for about a minute then plugging it back in. Once this is done check the ink levels again to see if the same results are provided.
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?