03-20-2014 12:41 AM
My HP Photosmart Premium C309g refused to print black.i clean all the print head contact but it refuse.All other colors are doing fine.And there no error message shown in the screen.
03-20-2014 02:51 AM
Hi Tony, I take it you've also checked the ink level is ok?
Troubleshooting print quality issues
One thing that might be worth trying if the printer is out of warranty is soaking the printhead ....
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom.
2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly.
3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes.
4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts.
5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?