01-10-2013 12:25 PM
The printer is new, the protecive tape was removed from all cartridges, but it keeps on claiming: 'remove protective tape from yellow cartridge'. And this is where the installation of the printer stopped.
Any suggestions of how to make clear the tape is actually removed?
The removed tape look excactly the same as the ones from the other cartridges.
01-15-2013 10:49 AM
To do a hard reset:
Press the Power button to turn on the product.
With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 15 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?