03-04-2013 06:37 PM
The blue and yellow won't print but the black and magenta print fine. I've cleaned printheads, aligned, checked for kinked lines, etc. It can't be printheads if the black and magenta print, could it? Hate to replace them if I don't have to.
03-06-2013 02:12 PM
I have one question for you. Which 8500 printer do you have? The troubleshooting steps differ from model to model.
10-27-2015 04:05 PM
I am having this exact issue and can't solve it. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500 A Premium 910. Does anyone know the solution?
11-11-2015 02:41 PM - edited 11-11-2015 02:41 PM
I have a 8500 Officjet Pro a909g. Can't print blue despite cleaning printer heads and changing the ink.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?