08-21-2013 11:34 AM
My HP Officejet Pro 8500A plus black ink cartridge will not print. I just changed the black ink cartridge (HP brand), cleaned the cart and heads, ran the tool function for cleaning heads, used a second, new HP cartridge and it still won't print. I ran the tool function for cleaning heads on the second cartridge and got all the way to the 3rd cleaning and it just sets there saying "Now Printing" until I cancel it.
What do I do
08-22-2013 08:20 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the black printing out.
If you have taken out the print head and cleaned manually, and still get the same results, you may have a bad print head. This may need replacing.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?