Question

Student
TamiTakata
Message 1 of 2 (2,635 Views)

My black ink cartridge has ink but it won't print anything in black. How do I get it to work?

My black ink cartridge has ink but it won't print anything in black.

HP All in One Printer B210a

How do I get it to work again.

I did get a message that said temporary head failure (or something like that) a few days earlier and it said to shut the printer off and then turn back on. 

Printer worked for a day and now only the other colors will work.

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 2 (2,630 Views)

Re: My black ink cartridge has ink but it won't print anything in black. How do I get it to work?

Hi there, take a look at the instructions on this support document for things to do when you get a message indicating a problem with the printhead, that may well be what's contributing to the black not printing issue http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02264150&cc=ie&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4021935&tmp...

Post back if you're still having problems, all the best.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation