09-19-2012 10:07 AM
My black ink cartridge has ink but it won't print anything in black.
HP All in One Printer B210a
How do I get it to work again.
I did get a message that said temporary head failure (or something like that) a few days earlier and it said to shut the printer off and then turn back on.
Printer worked for a day and now only the other colors will work.
09-19-2012 10:24 AM
Hi there, take a look at the instructions on this support document for things to do when you get a message indicating a problem with the printhead, that may well be what's contributing to the black not printing issue http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
Post back if you're still having problems, all the best.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?