My hp 7500a will only print magenta. I replaced all the color ink cartridges (371 Views)
Honor Student
robika5
Message 1 of 3 (371 Views)

My hp 7500a will only print magenta. I replaced all the color ink cartridges

I just replaced my ink cartridges and my photos will only print magenta.  The printer is only a couple months old. Thanks for any help

Student
moissa
Message 2 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: My hp 7500a will only print magenta. I replaced all the color ink cartridges

I have the same problem! But another model, C6183. Never happened before, but after last replacement it prints all pink, even documents!!! I ran automatic check, it did not see any failure, and i could not find any trouble shooting instruction for this problem. Does anybody know what to do?

Honor Student
amshiv
Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: My hp 7500a will only print magenta. I replaced all the color ink cartridges

Where is the solution Hp. its happening all over. no yellow print on hp 7500a. all system fine and done all the trick needed... no food. pls help..... waiting. printer is only one month old. thks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation