06-14-2014 10:46 PM
It prints yellow instead of red. This happens every time I install a new megenta cartridge! I just can't remember how I fixed it last time. Any ideas?
06-17-2014 09:32 AM
I am sorry to hear that this is a reoccurring issue. I understand you are unable to print red, but yellow prints in its place.
I truest the solutions offered in the following document will help you to resolve the issue; Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require additional assistance. I will watch for your reply, thanks.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?