Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi @Applegate1,

Glad to hear you have a replacement on the way. Drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns beyond this. 

Regards, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

This is the second HP Officejet all in one printer that I have bought within a 4 year time period. The most recent one was bought at the begining of this year and now is saying it has problems with the printhead. If I cannot get HP to help me solve this problem without sending me to some foreigner to try and rip me off, I will never buy another HP printer again.

HP Recommended

I recommend you reach out to our tech support team. You can click on the following link to initiate a case:

www.hp.com/contacthp/

Once you fill out the online form to create your case you can choose from different direct contact methods.

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Well here we go AGAIN!!!  

I have been using my newly refurbished printer for a couple of months now with no problems and then TODAY, Poof!  Same error!!  Problem with the Printhead!!

I am sooooooo irritated by this!  I have to have these flyers and reports printed in the next few hours for a meeting and of course my printer failed me on this most important day!  Now I have to run and Spend Money at a KINKOS or some place! 

AHHHHH!!!!

HP Recommended

I am so happy to say how HP came to my rescue and resolved my problem. I posted a few weeks ago about how two of my recent  printer purchases had gone bad on me. HP vice President called me and worked my problem to satisfaction. I am very proud to be a part of a company that takes care of its customers. I now have an HP Officejet Pro 6830 that works wonderfully. Thanks HP for caring. I love your products.

HP Recommended
Did HP pay you to post that @bigkuntry ?

I do have to say I called support and they immediately decided to swap out my printer once again so I should be seeing it today at some point. I asked for a different model as there are tons and tons of people complaining about this 6830/6835. From what I have seen HP has good support but the products seem to be going downhill!
HP Recommended

Hi @Senseiloki

Just checking you got the printer replacement?

Thanks, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended
Hi,

Yes I did! The new one is working. I have shipped back my old one.
HP Recommended

I experienced the frustrating "printhead problem" - and none of the HP supplied solutions worked.

The "HARD RESET" process described in this forum worked....hooray!!!  I really thank whoever took their time to suggest this fix.

HP Recommended

No point getting a refurbished Office Jet 6812 all-in-one, if the refurbished one does the same thing in a couple months!! Yep, we are having the exact problem with our 6812! Problem with the print head! Code Oxc19a000,. . .blah, blah, blah. . .! What a piece of crap!!

Hey, HP, your printers suck!!  And please, don't bother posting the redundant cleaning instructions! Been there! Done that! Swabs, coffee filters, distilled water, etc. . . .!  Repeatedly! Unplug! Wait 60 seconds. Plug in. Cut off. Put on. Repeat!! I absolutely cannot, will NOT, deal with these low quality printers! [edited]

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.