01-30-2014 11:57 PM
I Replaced my color ink cartridge & the printer still says it Is Empty!! Does anyone know how I can fix this??? I Replaced the black ink & It's reading that its full so its just the color one & yes I removed the tape & even cleaned it & it won't even print an Alignment test page. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?