05-29-2014 09:40 AM
I am out of Yellow and Magenta cartridges are depleted, but full on black. Followed the mannual, but still can not print.
The depleted cartritges are still in the printer, per the manual.
I have a time sensitive report due and stuck!
Can anyone help?
05-30-2014 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forums Ami,
I saw your post about not being able to print with depleted yellow and magenta ink cartridges. If the printer is prompting you to change the ink cartridges, you will need to do so before you can print again. If this is not the case, please let me know some more details and I will gladly help!
Have a great Friday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?