Question
Student
Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

No setup cartridges in new printer purchase

Hello,

I was trying to setup the printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 8600, but could not find the setup cartridges needed for new printer. 

I checked, there is retail sell of these cartridges.  What are my option?

Thanks,

Atik

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

Re: No setup cartridges in new printer purchase

Hello AtkP,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :smileyhappy: I understand you purchased an HP Officejet Pro 8600, but it did not come with Setup cartridges.

I have sent you a private message, please go to your User page and beside your Username is your inbox. See below:

mail.PNG

Thank you,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

I'm in the same predicament (no setup cartridges) with an Officejet Pro 8100.I need help.

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)

Hi rdmt,

If you are in need of setup cartridges to initialize your printer, I suggest you contact our technical support at 800-474-6836 they will be able to assist you. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.

http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation