Question

Student
AtkP
Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)

No setup cartridges in new printer purchase

Hello,

I was trying to setup the printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 8600, but could not find the setup cartridges needed for new printer. 

I checked, there is retail sell of these cartridges.  What are my option?

Thanks,

Atik

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

Re: No setup cartridges in new printer purchase

Hello AtkP,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :smileyhappy: I understand you purchased an HP Officejet Pro 8600, but it did not come with Setup cartridges.

I have sent you a private message, please go to your User page and beside your Username is your inbox. See below:

mail.PNG

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Student
rdmt
Message 3 of 4 (100 Views)

I'm in the same predicament (no setup cartridges) with an Officejet Pro 8100.I need help.

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)

Hi rdmt,

If you are in need of setup cartridges to initialize your printer, I suggest you contact our technical support at 800-474-6836 they will be able to assist you. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.

http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation