06-25-2013 12:35 PM
I keep getting the message that "Non-HP cartridges are installed"
I am fully aware of this and do not need to keep getting notified evertime I print something. I know that this is just HP trying to get us to use their cartridges because they are so much more expensive and that they will continue to bother me until I submit .. .so is there a way to just turn this message off.
How do I turn this off?
06-26-2013 09:52 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the "non-HP cartridge" error message.
There is no way to get rid of this error notification. It will only go away when a geniune HP cartridge is placed inside the printer.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
07-04-2014 11:44 AM
The answer is really simple. I do not accept what HP say that there is no way to stop this whilst using non standard HP cartridges. This is just HP holding all of you out there to ransom.
So what is the answer?... it is three fold actually.
1. lets start an on-line petition which highlights the devious tactics being employed here by HP
2. Lets get it out across facebook and urge everyone not to buy HP printers.
3. Printers are cheap as chips these days. Lets just throw the HP away, buy a different make, and never trust them with our custom again.
If we do what I suggest I reckon the programmers will find a way to stop it in about 24 hours flat.
HP. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You cannot even spell customer loyalty.
Lets start right now
DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS..... DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS.....DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?