Question

Student
NonGenuine
Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Non-HP printer cartridges installed

I keep getting the message that "Non-HP cartridges are installed"

I am fully aware of this and do not need to keep getting notified evertime I print something. I know that this is just HP trying to get us to use their cartridges because they are so much more expensive and that they will continue to bother me until I submit .. .so is there a way to just turn this message off.

How do I turn this off?

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: Non-HP printer cartridges installed

Sorry that you are having a problem with the "non-HP cartridge" error message. 

There is no way to get rid of this error notification. It will only go away when a geniune HP cartridge is placed inside the printer. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
mrantihp
Message 3 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: Non-HP printer cartridges installed

The answer is really simple. I do not accept what HP say that there is no way to stop this whilst using non standard HP cartridges. This is just HP holding all of you out there to ransom.

So what is the answer?... it is three fold actually.

1. lets start an on-line petition which highlights the devious tactics being employed here by HP

2. Lets get it out across facebook and urge everyone not to buy HP printers.

3. Printers are cheap as chips these days. Lets just throw the HP away, buy a different make, and never trust them with our custom again.

If we do what I suggest I reckon the programmers will find a way to stop it in about 24 hours flat.

HP. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You cannot even spell customer loyalty.

Lets start right now

DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS..... DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS.....DO NOT BUY HP PRINTERS

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation