02-13-2013 02:35 AM
Product Name: HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One
Product Number: B210a
Operating system: Windows 7
How many copies should I expect to get from my HP364 colour cartridges? I carefully monitored printer use since installing the last full cartridges. I made just 162 copies and my use of colour is relatively light. I have now had to install new colour cartridges again. Should I complain, and if so, how?
02-13-2013 03:51 AM
You can find all info from the following link:
Normally user can get around 70%-80% with same 5% coverage depending how often we use the printer. Please note: printers "drink" inks during warming up time too.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?