11-01-2011 01:17 AM
I have just purchased and installed a HP OfficeJet 6000.
Status says all toners are ok and on maximum level, yet any print I make comes out in black and yellow.
(basically it is replacing all colors with yellow in different shades).
Have tried to re-install cartiges as well as drivers.
Solved! View Solution.
11-01-2011 12:33 PM
Take a look at this document, particularly the 'Solution Six" section:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?