02-06-2012 05:42 PM
Recently, my printer has started printing black colors as faded grays, and now it won't print black at all. I have changed ink cartridges (not the problem), aligned the printer, cleaned the printerhead, and followed every single step on the HP troubleshoot manual (checking adhesive, printing test pages, etc.), and done everything else I could think of. The colors and grayscale work fine, but it's just the black that won't print out. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?