Question

Tutor
swarren2244
Message 1 of 4 (1,927 Views)

Officejet 6500 Wireless prints blank page

Why does my Officejet 6500 Wireless printer print a blank page after I installed a brand new cartridge, even after I cleaned the cartridge?

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 4 (1,903 Views)

Re: Officejet 6500 Wireless prints blank page

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue with printing blank pages. This can be a issue with the print head. You can try to clean the print head with a lint free cloth and water. 

Another thing would be to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in. 

See if you can print a self-test page or printer status report.

Let me know what happens. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
bakerb56
Message 3 of 4 (1,281 Views)

installed new cartridges they worked. came home from business trip and printer prints blank pages

Distinguished Professor
Advance23
Message 4 of 4 (1,206 Views)

Hi bakerb56,

I understand that your Officejet 6500 is printing blank pages. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

In this document for Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages are steps that may resolve this issue.

I hope this helps, please let me know.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I worked on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation