03-21-2013 03:20 PM
Sorry that you are experiencing this issue with printing blank pages. This can be a issue with the print head. You can try to clean the print head with a lint free cloth and water.
Another thing would be to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
See if you can print a self-test page or printer status report.
Let me know what happens.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
03-10-2014 12:59 PM
I understand that your Officejet 6500 is printing blank pages. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
In this document for Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages are steps that may resolve this issue.
I hope this helps, please let me know.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?