Question

Student
RIZWAN1986
Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)

PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE

[ Edited ]
Dear Sir/Madam

My case id is -[Personal Information Removed]and My complain no is-[Personal Information Removed]....My printer model no is -4615...on 23rd of dec i was register a complain regarding carriage jam...after 4 days your service executive came and after inspection he told me that my incodure streep was not taking sense...and your warranty was also over because mouse did pee into the strip....so i told him just fix it...i will pay YOu for the streep....he told me that it was not avilable in our service centre.you can purchase from nehru place..i went there and search for 2hours but did not find it....now plz tell me what can i do with it? if parts of the product are not available why you sold to me? i am very upset with the hp...i was purchase it because i thought you are better than others...it cost me rs8000....plz help me...MY MOBILE NO IS[Personal Information Removed]....NOW THEY ARE ALSO NOT REPLYING TO MY MAILS...PLZ PLZ DONT HARASS ME...
Retired
OrnahP
Message 2 of 2 (469 Views)

Re: PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

:smileyhappy: Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
:smileyhappy: When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation