12-18-2013 07:59 AM
I would suggest the troubleshooting steps in the document here to resolve black not printing in your Photosmart 5510 b110b. Be sure to check the vents as described in Solution Two.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
12-18-2013 09:10 AM
All cartridges are recognized full. But no black color print. What to do??
Hi there Igor, is the printer still within warranty?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?