03-30-2014 09:49 AM
My printer is about a year and a half old. The black ink will not print. I have tried cleaning print heads, new ink and the hard reset you have listed here. Nothing works. Do you have any other suggestions besides buying a new printer?
03-31-2014 03:44 AM
So is the printer out of warranty? You can check by entering the serial no. below
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?