09-03-2012 05:57 PM
Installed new black cartridge. I've printed with both wireless and local. we've gone from nothing to a light gray. Changed the cartridges to make sure it wasn't a bad cartridge. Done the alignment a few times.
Printed from both Windows 7 and iPad.
Unplugged, and replugged. No difference.
09-03-2012 06:45 PM - edited 07-17-2013 10:58 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
05-17-2013 04:29 PM
What are the estimated ink levels for each cartridge ( in % full ) according to the printer?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?