04-23-2014 06:49 PM - edited 04-23-2014 11:22 PM
I have a Hewlett-Packard Photosmart 7520e All-In-One printer.
I was able to get the ink supply widget added to my Dashboard on my iMac, but when I bring it up everytime I click on the Dashbord icon on my dock, the widget comes up but it says "(ink supply) info not available or disconnected." Yet, when I click on the HP Utility icon on my dock, it pulls it up and tells me how much ink supply I have.
My printer is connected to my iMac, I am able to print and scan things with no problem.
How do I fix this on my Dashboard?
04-25-2014 10:48 AM
Hello there, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience
I noticed your post about the ink supple widget. I have found some information on this that I would like to share with you.
Check out this link: HP Dashboard Ink monitor widget
I hope that is helpful!
Enjoy your weekend
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?