01-04-2013 03:59 PM
Getting a print head error with Photosmart 7520e.
Have removed and cleaned as found on help document, doesn't help.
This is only 2 months old - I estimate its printed out under 150 sheets. Surely it shouldn't have failed yet?
Want to know whether its worth replacing the print head - and if so where do I get one from? I'm in the United Kingdom, haven't been able to locate a supplier.
01-07-2013 10:06 AM - edited 01-07-2013 10:07 AM
If you have already followed this document here and are still having the problem; I would call into HP Total Care as the printer is only two months old. The number for US and Canada customers is 800-474-6836.
If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?