Question

Student
cabdav
Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Photosmart 7520e Print Head

Getting a print head error with Photosmart 7520e.

Have removed and cleaned as found on help document, doesn't help.

This is only 2 months old - I estimate its printed out under 150 sheets. Surely it shouldn't have failed yet?

Want to know whether its worth replacing the print head - and if so where do I get one from? I'm in the United Kingdom, haven't been able to locate a supplier.

Thanks,

Cab.

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

Photosmart 7520e Print Head

[ Edited ]

If you have already followed this document here and are still having the problem; I would call into HP Total Care as the printer is only two months old. The number for US and Canada customers is 800-474-6836.
If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/phoneInput?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation