03-30-2012 08:16 AM
I have a Photosmart B210 with an ink system failure error. I have followed all the steps recommended, including replacing (at ridiculous cost) all the cartridges. I still have the failure. And, when I looked at buying a replacement printhead, they don't seem to carry it any more. I bought this printer not much more than a year ago, so this is pretty frustrating. So short of buying a new printer (of another brand!) does anyone have any ideas?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?