07-03-2013 02:02 PM - edited 07-03-2013 04:41 PM
I just put in new printer cartridges, both black and tri-color. The print levels register as high, but the black ink will not print. I got no error messages. I did the troubleshooting thing where I cleaned the print heads 3 times, but it did not make a difference.
I use a Mac with OSX.
ETA: Now I am getting a "low ink" message when I hit the print button, but only for hte black. This was a brand new cartridge of HP ink that I just installed two days ago and used to print about a dozen pages! How can it be out of ink already?
Solved! View Solution.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?