04-17-2014 09:43 AM
My HP Photosmart C4680 is not printing properly. It will not calibrate and no longer prints black ink. I changed the black ink cartridge twice, I reloaded the driver, but it still will not print.
When I try to calibrate, the test sheet only prints red in blue.
Any advise or help is much appreciated.
04-18-2014 11:26 AM
This print quality document (the Solution six section in particular) may offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?