Question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (2,031 Views)

Photosmart C7200 PUMP MOTOR STALLED!

HOW DO I CORRECT THE PUMP MOTOR STALLED PROBLEM?

Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 5 (2,026 Views)

Re: Photosmart C7200 PUMP MOTOR STALLED!

Hi larry1935,

Try performing a hard reset. Unplug the power cord from back of printer while it is ON. Then unplug it also from the power source. Reconnect to wall outlet then printer after a minute.

You can also try to remove the cartridges out of the printer, close the door and press OK. If there's a cartridge error on it, reinstall the cartridges on the printer and press OK. That should clear it!

Let me know how it goes...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cheers! :smileyhappy:

* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
Top Student
Message 3 of 5 (1,621 Views)

I am having this same problem - the reset doesn't work.  

It is making a sound like 'sprockets' are resetting and then getting caught.  I cannot find any paper in the machine after following a tutorial on this printer.

Help!

Student
Message 4 of 5 (694 Views)

Hp

I'm still getting a error on my C7200 printer, pump motot stalled.

I tryed unplugging power cord from back of the printer and then from the wall. I waited acouple minutes and repluged wall first, as the instructions advised and tryed again to print with no change.

i tryed the second fix by plulling all the printer cartridges while printer on, saited a few minutes put them back in and didn't get a error, but did come up saying cartridges missing. Then I press OK.

There was no change, pump motor salled still comes on the screen??  Please help with a different fix!

Can you send me a print out of the inter parts of the of the printer showing and labeling. Where is the pump motor??

Could it need replacing??

Please help!!!!

HP Support Agent
Message 5 of 5 (671 Views)

Hello Jwhopkins2001,

I understand you are seeing an error message stating "Pump Motor Stalled" on your Photosmart C7200 series printer.

This error code is usually a fatal error on the printer, however, I suggest trying the troubleshooting document below to attempt to help with the error.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03081973

If the error persists, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see if they have any other options for you.

HP Contact Info: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Take care,

———————————————————————————————
R a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say
“Thanks” for helping!

Click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution!
———————————————————————————————
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation