11-14-2011 02:39 PM
Try performing a hard reset. Unplug the power cord from back of printer while it is ON. Then unplug it also from the power source. Reconnect to wall outlet then printer after a minute.
You can also try to remove the cartridges out of the printer, close the door and press OK. If there's a cartridge error on it, reinstall the cartridges on the printer and press OK. That should clear it!
Let me know how it goes...
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
09-21-2012 08:35 AM
I am having this same problem - the reset doesn't work.
It is making a sound like 'sprockets' are resetting and then getting caught. I cannot find any paper in the machine after following a tutorial on this printer.
01-05-2014 04:06 PM
I'm still getting a error on my C7200 printer, pump motot stalled.
I tryed unplugging power cord from back of the printer and then from the wall. I waited acouple minutes and repluged wall first, as the instructions advised and tryed again to print with no change.
i tryed the second fix by plulling all the printer cartridges while printer on, saited a few minutes put them back in and didn't get a error, but did come up saying cartridges missing. Then I press OK.
There was no change, pump motor salled still comes on the screen?? Please help with a different fix!
Can you send me a print out of the inter parts of the of the printer showing and labeling. Where is the pump motor??
Could it need replacing??
01-07-2014 11:14 AM
I understand you are seeing an error message stating "Pump Motor Stalled" on your Photosmart C7200 series printer.
This error code is usually a fatal error on the printer, however, I suggest trying the troubleshooting document below to attempt to help with the error.
If the error persists, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see if they have any other options for you.
HP Contact Info: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies