Photosmart C7200 PUMP MOTOR STALLED! (1621 Views)
Honor Student
larry1935
Message 1 of 5 (1,621 Views)

Photosmart C7200 PUMP MOTOR STALLED!

HOW DO I CORRECT THE PUMP MOTOR STALLED PROBLEM?

Master's Graduate
kawaii_aoi
Message 2 of 5 (1,616 Views)

Re: Photosmart C7200 PUMP MOTOR STALLED!

Hi larry1935,

Try performing a hard reset. Unplug the power cord from back of printer while it is ON. Then unplug it also from the power source. Reconnect to wall outlet then printer after a minute.

You can also try to remove the cartridges out of the printer, close the door and press OK. If there's a cartridge error on it, reinstall the cartridges on the printer and press OK. That should clear it!

Let me know how it goes...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cheers! :smileyhappy:

* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
Top Student
starkey1981
Message 3 of 5 (1,211 Views)

I am having this same problem - the reset doesn't work.  

It is making a sound like 'sprockets' are resetting and then getting caught.  I cannot find any paper in the machine after following a tutorial on this printer.

Help!

Student
Jwhopkins2001
Message 4 of 5 (284 Views)

Hp

I'm still getting a error on my C7200 printer, pump motot stalled.

I tryed unplugging power cord from back of the printer and then from the wall. I waited acouple minutes and repluged wall first, as the instructions advised and tryed again to print with no change.

i tryed the second fix by plulling all the printer cartridges while printer on, saited a few minutes put them back in and didn't get a error, but did come up saying cartridges missing. Then I press OK.

There was no change, pump motor salled still comes on the screen??  Please help with a different fix!

Can you send me a print out of the inter parts of the of the printer showing and labeling. Where is the pump motor??

Could it need replacing??

Please help!!!!

HP
Rainbow7000
Message 5 of 5 (261 Views)

Hello Jwhopkins2001,

I understand you are seeing an error message stating "Pump Motor Stalled" on your Photosmart C7200 series printer.

This error code is usually a fatal error on the printer, however, I suggest trying the troubleshooting document below to attempt to help with the error.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03081973

If the error persists, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see if they have any other options for you.

HP Contact Info: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Take care,

Rainbow7000
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation