09-21-2011 09:01 AM
Try this document and check if this resolves the issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
09-21-2011 09:56 AM
just to verify: is this the unit that you have? HP Photosmart D7360 Printer
If so, there are "helps" on this page.
Is this a brand new unit (probably not...but I had to ask)? Or has it worked for awhile before these symptoms appeared?
If it had been working...I suggest the following:
1. Are you sure some of your cartridges are not out of ink?
2. Ensure all the cartridges are firmly held in place by the latching mechanism.
3. Use the "utilities" menu to get to "clean printhead" and try to clean the printhead.
These steps can be found here:
09-21-2011 10:40 AM
Thanks Todd, Old unit which has been working great, just replaced yellow & Lt Cyan cartridges, tried to calibrate colors & clean printheads at the printer menu panel but keep printing with incorrect colors & lines.
I can not have access to HP Solution Center, is there anyway I can downloaded?
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies