11-15-2012 09:11 PM
I replaced all ink cartridges less then a week ago. All printing was good until today and now it will not print black. I installed a new HP cartridge and it still will not print black.
11-19-2012 03:02 PM - edited 11-19-2012 03:02 PM
I understand your printer is not printing black ink. I suggest taking a look at this document.
Click here for document.
Let me know if this helps.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?