07-23-2014 06:08 AM
I have quite a new printer (HP officejet Pro 8600 plus), but it has failed to print properly since a short time now.
I must say that the cartridges are not official HP cartridges, but I've had these cartridges before and this problem has not occured before.
Attached you will find the print report, another example of a print and a picture that shows that the cartridges are not empty...
can you please help me figure out what is wrong?
07-24-2014 09:42 AM
I understand you are experiencing issues with your 8600 and the printing quality.
Can I Refill The Ink In My HP Ink Cartridge?
- Nearly one out of every six refilled ink cartridges tested was dead on arrival or failed prematurely
- 70% of refilled cartridges had some form of reliability problem
- Enhance ePrint Diagnostic report for ePrint Setup
- Improve ease of wireless setup
- Enhanced Embedded Web Services
- Improve Print Quality
- Improve Ink Usage
- Improve paper path performance
- Improve Digital scan performance
You may also find some helpful solutions in the following document; Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems
Please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like my post or to say thanks, doing so helps brighten my day!
- I work on behalf of HP
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies