07-23-2014 06:08 AM
I have quite a new printer (HP officejet Pro 8600 plus), but it has failed to print properly since a short time now.
I must say that the cartridges are not official HP cartridges, but I've had these cartridges before and this problem has not occured before.
Attached you will find the print report, another example of a print and a picture that shows that the cartridges are not empty...
can you please help me figure out what is wrong?
07-24-2014 09:42 AM
I understand you are experiencing issues with your 8600 and the printing quality.
Can I Refill The Ink In My HP Ink Cartridge?
- Nearly one out of every six refilled ink cartridges tested was dead on arrival or failed prematurely
- 70% of refilled cartridges had some form of reliability problem
- Enhance ePrint Diagnostic report for ePrint Setup
- Improve ease of wireless setup
- Enhanced Embedded Web Services
- Improve Print Quality
- Improve Ink Usage
- Improve paper path performance
- Improve Digital scan performance
You may also find some helpful solutions in the following document; Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?