09-02-2011 03:11 PM
Hi, I have an HP Photosmart Premium C309g and I keep getting a printer head issue. I have taken it out and cleaned it as instructed both the head itself and the inside of the printer as the diagram displayed. Help ASAP is greatly appreciated as I am an online studend and was mid-way through printing my text book. Thank you.
I'm also using XP, no changes to my machine.
09-11-2011 09:22 AM
if you already done manually cleaning the contact points of the printhead and the carriage---please call hp tech support to replace the printhead....
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?