06-11-2012 10:44 AM
You may change the default printer settings.
Enter Control Panel > Printers.
Right click the 6500A printer icon, then click Printing Preferences.
Select the print quality under Paper / Quaity tab and click OK.
The setting will remain as default for any application.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?