Re: Printer/ink (72 Views)
Student
Jimmy-bob
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Printer/ink

I have HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-one Printer. It did use to work. The printer only prints about the first half of a page and then it looks very faded. After a few days this would happen again. I have tried to buy new inks but it still does not work. Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it?

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

Re: Printer/ink

Hi Jimmy-bob,

I understand you're having an issue with your Photosmart C4480 not printing correctly. I'd like you to click here and follow through the steps to test a few things. At the bottom of this document there are also two additional links that you can try.

Lastly I'll include this document as well (I realize the title of it is not the issue you're experiencing) because cleaning the cartridge contacts often helps with issues such as this.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, as it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation