06-28-2014 12:12 AM - edited 06-28-2014 12:17 AM
My printer had the same problem - when printing a typical Word document page, it would put some black ink on paper, but only some lines would print, leaving most of the page blank.
I tried to realign the heads several times, it did not fix the problem. I changed the black ink cartridge, it did not help either.
So I went on Amazon, ordered new "hp original" printing heads, got them delivered from a third party vendor in a couple of days, changed the heads, and now my printer works as new.
Changing the heads costs me 1/3 of the price of a new printer. The local electronics company who sold be the printer did not have heads on stock and was only willing to sell me a new printer.
12-01-2014 09:46 AM
Please post back with some additional detail, such as what you have tried so far and what printer model you have; How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please also let me know your Country/region, Please include your country/region in your next post. Thanks.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?