06-09-2011 08:24 AM
I have an hp psc 1315v. Every time I install a new ink cartridge, I have a hard time getting the printer to print again. This problem started when I bought a new hp computer with Windows Vista. The printer prints the test page, but won't do anything after that. Any ideas? I've tried restarting the computer, the printer, both at once, etc etc.
06-09-2011 11:09 AM
There are two software connectivity updates available that may help at this link.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?